Cranberry and Pistachio Biscotti Dipped in White Chocolate
(makes 12 biscotti)Printable Recipe
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 tsp salt6 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup pistachios
4 ounces white chocolate
1. Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
2. Slowly mix the sugar into the eggs and oil in another bowl.
3. Slowly mix the dry and wet ingredients until they come together.
4. Mix in the cranberries and pistachios.
5. Form the dough into a rough oval about 10 inches by 3 inches on parchment paper.
6. Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 30 minutes.
7. Cut it into 1/4-1/2 inch slices.
8. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes per side at 325F.
9. Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler(or in the microwave).
10. Dip the biscotti into the white chocolate and set aside to cool.